The first year of the Economics programme at University of Turin focuses on the acquisition and development of quantitative (mathematical, statistical and econometric) tools and the core elements of macroeconomic and microeconomic theory.
The second year of the Master programme is devoted to various fields of application of the economic analysis, ranging from macroeconomic and monetary issues (development economics, monetary economics, international economics), to topics related to the microeconomic foundations of markets and institutions (labor economics, industrial economics, public economics, political economics, game theory).
All the courses of the Two-Year Master Degree in Economics of the University of Torino are taught in English.
The program offers many competences, such as:
- the ability to analyze, also with quantitative techniques, to interpret and to forecast macroeconomic and financial trends;
- in-depth understanding of the effects of economic policy measures;
- the skills to investigate the structure and the functioning of firms and markets.
Students who graduate in Economics possess an in-depth knowledge of economic methods and problem-solving skills, allowing them to obtain qualified positions in international organizations and regulatory bodies. Also, high-profile jobs at consulting companies, industrial firms and banks are easily accessed.
Some of the most important companies where our graduates were employed are, among others:
- Bain &C Consulting
- Belgrave Capital Management
- British Petroleum
- Deutsche Bank
- Fondaco s.g.r. Torino
- Nomura Londra
- Unicredit Group
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Behavioral And Experimental Economics
- Capital Markets And Corporate Finance
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Numerical Methods In Economics
- Quantitative Methods For Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 34 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree with a grade equal to or exceeding 90% of the highest possible grade (99/110 for an Italian degree).
- Good command of the English language (at least level B2 of Common European Standards).
- One tenth of total undergraduate credits in Economics (i.e. 18 credits in courses classified as SECS P/01 through SECS P/06, for an Italian degree), and at least one tenth of total credits in Math and Statistics (i.e. 18 credits in courses classified as SECS S/01 through SECS S/06 or as MAT/06, for an Italian degree).
exemptions and reductions for students with ISEE equal or lower than 30.000,99 €
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.