Graduates of Master of Psychology (Clinical) course at University of Tasmania who have undertaken studies in the clinical stream meet the academic requirements for general registration as a psychologist, membership of the Australian Psychological Society and, following two years of supervised professional experience, membership of the Australian Psychological Society College of Clinical Psychologists.
The Master of Psychology (Clinical) degree is accredited without conditions by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessment Skills in Psychology Practice
- Ethics and Professional Psychology Practice
- Intervention Skills in Psychology Practice
- Research Skills in Clinical Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Clinical Psychology View 95 other Masters in Psychology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applications for the Master of Psychology (Clinical) program are only accepted from those applicants:
- who have completed, or will complete, a four year Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) accredited sequence in psychology within the last 10 years, and
- who have attained a minimum entrance requirement of an Upper Second Class Honours (2A) psychology degree or equivalent, and
- who are eligible for registration with the Psychology Board of Australia as a provisional psychologist
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38614 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77228 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Living costs for Hobart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.