We'll encourage you to think about business in a responsible way, creating sustainable value for business and society at large, and contributing to a healthy economy.
An MBA helps you towards better prospects, salaries, and ultimately, further fulfillment in business. Our MBA is rooted in the real world of business and has been carefully designed to give you a practical insight into the key issues facing organisations today in all parts of the world.
The Master of Business Administration from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) can have a profound impact on your career, helping you exceed your potential, and prepare you for the challenges ahead. Our well-established international links help transform Bristol MBA students into effective business leaders with a global outlook.
People choose to study for an MBA for different reasons and with different outcomes in mind. Our course is vocationally focused, allowing you to tailor your studies to develop areas of knowledge relevant to your career plan, meet your particular goals, and shape your business future.
Careers / Further study
The Bristol MBA course will help you move your career forward, providing you with the relevant skills, experience and networks to become a leader in your chosen field of business.
Our award-winning careers service helps you develop your employment potential through career coaching, a vacancy service for internships, placements, jobs, global opportunities, volunteering and community activity plus support for entrepreneurial activity, and access to employer events.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Customer and International Market Analysis
- Strategy and Implementation
- Managing People in a Global Context
- Leadership, Complexity and Change
- Financial Decision Making
- Systems, Structures and Operations
- Professional and Academic Development Integrating the MBA Learning Experience
- Conducting Evidence Based Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 743 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- an honours degree of a minimum 2:2 or above from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent from a recognised overseas institution, and;
- 18 months post-graduation organisational experience.
If you do not have an honours degree, professional qualifications combined with managerial experience may be sufficient, so please give full details in your application.
Your application should include detailed responses to the questions listed below:
- Why have you decided to undertake an MBA at this point in your career?
- Why have you chosen to study an MBA at UWE Bristol?
- What knowledge, personal qualities and skills would you bring to this course?
- What do you intend to do after you have completed this course?
International15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.