Why study MSc Digital Marketing at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) ?
The digital marketing sector is booming. More time and money is being invested in digital marketing than ever before, and experienced specialists are in high demand. It’s a creative and fast-moving field offering plenty of opportunities for versatile, proactive professionals.
Why University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)?
You’ll gain an extensive understanding of digital channels, including websites, social media, search engines and direct online marketing. Explore the ethics of data handling, and discover how to make your communications work harder through in-depth analytics.
With expert tuition and the chance to network with industry leaders, you’ll graduate with the knowledge, skills and contacts you need to make new headway in your marketing career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You will study the following areas:
Principles of Digital Marketing:
- Behaviour, strategy and content production
- Use of data
Application of Digital Marketing:
- Applying Digital Tools 1: (Websites, social networks, search engines, content management) Professional portfolio
- Applying Digital Tools 2 (Websites, social networks, search engines, content management) Group pitch
Researching Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Dissertation.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- The deadline for applying for this course is three weeks before the start date.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 197 other Masters in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You will need:
- an honours degree (minimum 2:2) in Marketing or a closely related subject
- a minimum of two years industry experience in a marketing related field
- be able to demonstrate a keen and informed interest in Digital Marketing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.