This course will help you link theory and practice relevant to today's organisations, giving you the personal tools to create, implement and progress the most effective management policies.
Careers / Further study
The MSc in Business Management from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) will give you the broad-based skills and insight needed for a successful career in business or management, with the opportunity to work anywhere in the world, and in any sector.
If you are studying the course alongside your current employment, the skills and qualification you gain will help you improve your performance in your current role, while also enhancing your future prospects.
You will have access to careers support while you are studying with us (and for three years after you graduate) through the University's careers service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Change
- Project Management
- Innovation, Creativity and Enterprise
- Management Consulting Project
- Customer Relationship Management
- Global Marketing
- Sustainable Procurement
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The deadline for applying for this course is three weeks before the start date.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 748 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
You will need:
- A good honours degree (normally minimum 2.2) in any subject, or equivalent business professional qualification
- An HND in Business Studies or equivalent business professional award at NVQ 4, plus sufficient appropriate work experience. It is unlikely that anyone with less than two years' work experience will be able to demonstrate sufficient appropriate work experience. You may be interviewed prior to acceptance.
- A management role with in-house management education/development, plus sufficient appropriate work experience (part-time route only).
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.