Whatever your background or UG degree subject area, this course will equip you with a wide range of practical business skills, from market research and strategic analysis tools, to techniques for motivating individuals in the workplace in a variety of different industry sectors.
The manager's role has become increasingly challenging with intense competition, increasing expectations, sustainability, innovation, technology change and alliances all making managers' tasks ever more complex and demanding. Yet with the ability to deal confidently with challenges like these, you can look forward to a rewarding future in virtually any organisation.
Careers / Further study
The MSc in Business Management from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) will give you the broad-based skills and insight needed for a successful career in business or management, with the opportunity to work anywhere in the world, and in any sector.
If you are studying the course alongside your current employment, the skills and qualification you gain will help you improve your performance in your current role, while also enhancing your future prospects.
You will have access to careers support while you are studying with us (and for three years after you graduate) through the University's careers service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- People and Organisations
- Strategic Analysis
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Managing Finance
- Personal and Professional Development (Business and Management)
- Management Dissertation and Research Methods or Consultancy Project Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 838 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You will need:
- A good honours degree (normally minimum 2.2) in any subject, or equivalent business professional qualification
- A management role with in-house management education/development, plus sufficient appropriate work experience (part-time route only). It is unlikely that anyone with less than two years' work experience will be able to demonstrate sufficient appropriate work experience. You may be interviewed prior to acceptance.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.