In this Business Administration course from The Open University UK you will gain a solid foundation in core management disciplines, including human resource management, organisational behaviour, accounting and finance, marketing and operations – learning to apply your knowledge to analyse, synthesise and evaluate a wide range of situations.
You will explore economic, environmental, social and technological change issues; corporate governance; markets and customers; managing resources and operations; financing organisations; management and development of people; developing information technologies for application in business and management within a global knowledge-based economy, and development of appropriate business policies and strategies within a changing context to meet stakeholder interests.
Key features of the course
- A valuable qualification for practising managers who aspire to higher positions
- Flexible curriculum to suit your professional interests
- Takes you two thirds of the way to our triple-accredited MBA.
The Open University Business School is one of an elite group of schools worldwide accredited by the three leading international accrediting bodies - AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS - hallmarks of quality of teaching, learning materials and qualification impact. It is home to almost 27,000 successful MBA graduates representing 119 countries.
Employers value postgraduate business qualifications as an indication of high level business and management skills. These skills are in demand, increasingly so in times of economic uncertainty, and employers want practical experience, a thorough grasp of business, and the ability to lead at a strategic level. Careers surveys shows that students studying postgraduate business qualifications can expect their salary to increase, and have a positive impact on their career progression, as well as bring improvements to their organisation or business.
- Managing in a changing world
- Creating and sustaining value
- Effective strategic management in business and the public sector
- Finance for strategic decision making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 349 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Open University UK and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You will need a minimum of three years’ experience in a managerial, professional or technical role, so that you have a practical business base on which to build your learning.
- an honours degree awarded by a UK university, or equivalent. Various higher education and professional qualifications are considered equivalent to an honours degree. Please contact us if you hold a qualification that you believe is an equivalent level to a UK degree, to ensure that it meets the requirements for admission.
- our Professional Certificate in Management (S01) (previously coded C31). Both are now discontinued.
- If you have the equivalent of a UK bachelors degree without honours you may be permitted to progress on to the postgraduate diploma if you have successfully completed Managing 1: organisations and people (B628).
International15255 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15255 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15255 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15255 GBP per year during 12 months.
The total cost you pay for your qualification is dependent on the modules you choose to study. With us, you pay for your modules as you study them, rather than the whole qualification up front.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.