The Master of Science in Accounting from University of Washington Bothell is a 12-course, 45-credit program. On a full-time schedule, you can complete the program in four quarters, or one year.
Taking two classes a quarter, part-time students can finish the program in less than two years. Our small class sizes are designed to foster a strong and inclusive learning community.
We value your time commitment. Evening and weekend classes offered in Bothell accommodate busy work schedules. We offer degree plans for full-time or part-time attendance.
We emphasize close student-faculty interaction and critical-thinking to provide an inclusive learning environment. We teach students to process and analyze data, using Big Data Tools.
The Accounting program provides graduate level knowledge in these areas:
- Advanced accounting topics, including Interrelationship of cost management and strategy
- Accounting theory
- Advanced managerial accounting
- Advanced financial reporting
- Analysis of financial statements for valuing a firm
- Modeling consequences of accounting rules and regulations
- Advanced auditing and forensic techniques
- Financial accounting and research methodologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 893 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Required: a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or its four-year equivalent from an accredited foreign institution.
- Also acceptable: hold a Master’s degree, a doctoral degree (Ph.D., D.Phil.), or a professional degree (M.D., J.D., D.V.M., etc.) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or its equivalent from an accredited foreign institution.
International19230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 641 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 641 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.