Students in the Business Administration program from the ICon College receive live on line tuition via our online tuition system and they do not need to travel to Edinburgh or abroad at all. iCon offers full academic and administrative support to students resident in the region. All iCon tutors are approved by the Edinburgh Business School to provide tutorial and pastoral support to its students.
Examinations are organised locally by the University, so students sit their examinations in their own country or anywhere in the world they wish. For example in Athens, Thessaloniki and other locations in Greece they can sit examinations 4 times per year (December, March, June and August).
There are many intakes per year and students can start when it suits them best. The programme is available in English.
Availability of single Courses
- Those interested in single courses/modules can choose to attend them without being enrolled at the full programme, and with the successful completion of these modules they are awarded a Certificate of Academic Achievement from the University!
- Moreover, by successfully completing a certain number of modules in their own pace, students can be awarded the Postgraduate Certificate with 3 modules, the Postgraduate Diploma with 6 modules and by completing 9 modules, acquire the full postgraduate Degree!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- People, Work & Organisations
- Leadership, Theory & Practice
- Strategic Marketing
- Economics for Business
- Financial Decision Making
- Delivering Successful Projects Management
- Strategic Planning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Degree certificate
- One reference letter
- One colour photograph
- Completed application form
There is great flexibility in the payment of fees as students are able to choose how and when they wish to proceed with their payments.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.