The Tsinghua University Global MBA Program is distinguished by its world-class learning experience, high-caliber global student body, and unrivaled access to the best of China.
The Tsinghua-MIT Global MBA Program is designed to cultivate future leaders with general management capabilities. Our comprehensive and rigorous curriculum is balanced between knowledge and practice, hard and soft skills, global perspectives and China roots. You will learn to think critically and strategically in a global context, from analyzing data and making effective and ethical decisions to implementing those changes creatively in culturally diverse organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The comprehensive first-year core courses build a strong foundation of essential general management knowledge and skills for you to confidently tackle any challenge in today's increasingly competitive, complex, and ever-changing business world.
- 9 tracks of elective courses allow you to pursue your own career interests and passion from a broad and deep selection of both English and Chinese electives.
- Elective courses taught by distinguished industry leaders equip you with new knowledge drawn from real business practices and hone your problem-solving skills and leadership capabilities.
- Many popular courses will be offered in Chinese for those who are up for the challenge. Some core courses and all elective courses can be taken in Chinese.
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please note that applicants from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau should apply in Rounds 1 – 4.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 42 other Masters in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed Tsinghua MBA Application Form
- Scanned undergraduate degree certificate
- Scanned undergraduate transcript
- Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
- Current resume (1 page)
- Scanned passport page with personal information
- Application Form for Tsinghua University Scholarship (if applicable)
International5047 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5047 EUR per year and a duration of 21 months.
National5047 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5047 EUR per year and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.