The Tsinghua University Global MBA Program is distinguished by its world-class learning experience, high-caliber global student body, and unrivaled access to the best of China.
The Tsinghua-MIT Global MBA Program is designed to cultivate future leaders with general management capabilities. Our comprehensive and rigorous curriculum is balanced between knowledge and practice, hard and soft skills, global perspectives and China roots. You will learn to think critically and strategically in a global context, from analyzing data and making effective and ethical decisions to implementing those changes creatively in culturally diverse organizations.
- The comprehensive first-year core courses build a strong foundation of essential general management knowledge and skills for you to confidently tackle any challenge in today's increasingly competitive, complex, and ever-changing business world.
- 9 tracks of elective courses allow you to pursue your own career interests and passion from a broad and deep selection of both English and Chinese electives.
- Elective courses taught by distinguished industry leaders equip you with new knowledge drawn from real business practices and hone your problem-solving skills and leadership capabilities.
- Many popular courses will be offered in Chinese for those who are up for the challenge. Some core courses and all elective courses can be taken in Chinese.
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 45 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in China
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed Tsinghua MBA Application Form
- Scanned undergraduate degree certificate
- Scanned undergraduate transcript
- Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
- Current resume (1 page)
- Scanned passport page with personal information
- Application Form for Tsinghua University Scholarship (if applicable)
International12757 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12757 EUR per year during 21 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.