International Economics and Commerce (IEC) is offered by Marche Polytechnic University. International Economics and Commerce (IEC) is especially designed for students who are eager to develop their professional experience in an international context and are specifically interested in:
- Economic and financial institutions;
- Multinational enterprises or firms with a strong presence in international markets;
- International Organizations;
- Consulting firms that target the development of European and World markets;
- International economics
- International business and communication
- European law
- English Language
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 76 other Masters in Economics in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission of International students to IEC is subject to the possession of:
- a first level university degree in Economics or Business/Management Studies. Students with university degrees in other areas may also apply. In this case the Admission Committee will evaluate the suitability of the degree;
- a B2 level of English. Students that possess the level but not the certification (FCE, IELTS 5.5 and above, TOEFL iBT 69 and above) will be asked to sit a Skype interview to assess their level of English.
the tuition is determined through the Equivalent Economic Status Indicator (ISEE Indicator).
Living costs for Ancona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.