The Economics and Management of Government and International Organizations course at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi is organized into two main learning blocks:
- First, students are equipped to carry out policy analysis and evaluation through advanced analytical techniques, to design strategies and to manage projects
- Second, they are supported in developing their unique professional profile through a careful selection of electives and a wide range of international opportunities. A choice of majors has been designed to meet the specific interests of students and the needs expressed by the job market.
The program places a strong emphasis on interaction with the professional world. Students are offered a variety of opportunities to explore the main challenges and drivers for choosing a specific career trajectory in the sectors covered, as well as for developing the skills that are needed to successfully work in that sector.
Graduates in Economics and Management of Government and International Organizations generally have excellent access to the job market. Some will choose to do research, and can continue their studies by pursuing a PhD program. Those seeking employment will find that options vary depending on their focus in this program and prior undergraduate studies, but fall into two broad areas:
- Public management expert, able to deal with the rapidly changing processes of the public sector and the challenges faced by non-profits and NGOs at global level
- Expert in public policy, who analyzes, develops and implements public policies at the local, national and – increasingly – international levels.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods
- Public Sector Strategy Making
- Legal Framework (National and International)
- Interplay Between Policy-Making and Politics
- Functioning Dynamics of Global Markets
- P.A. Techniques of Budgeting and Accounting
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) testThe aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.