The Electrical Systems Engineering programme at the University of Paderborn offers two specializations: signal & information processing and electronics & devices. The signal & information processing section concentrates more on the computational aspects of a system's behavior while the electronics & devices section focuses on IC design on the micro- or nano scale and the aspects of hardware implementation.
The majority of the courses are taught by the department's full professors. Furthermore, renowned international professors come to Paderborn to give guest lectures on advanced topics from the field of systems engineering within the MS ESE program. Additionally, practically oriented advanced courses are being offered by lecturers from industries.
If you want to get even deeper into science and research, we offer a wide range of interesting topics for postgraduate work leading to a doctoral degree (Ph.D.). The master’s program is taught entirely in English. Therefore, anyone who is eligible to enroll at a German university and applies for our master’s program must prove English language skills by a certified language test.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Statistical and Machine Learning
- Fields and Waves
- Circuit & System Design
- Management of Technical Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 25 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An officially certified copy of your secondary school leaving certificate which qualifies you to study at university level in your home country (please make sure that you provide proof of all grades you obtained).
- Officially certified copies of all other relevant documents such as academic transcripts, final degree certificates, etc. .
- For all international students, the completed application form from uni-assist (after entering all details and confirming them).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The semester fees amount to a total of € 318.97
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.