The skills gained during the courses are fully acknowledged in industry and graduates can find positions in the private or public sector, in consulting firms, in the services industry, in SME's through to multinationals the following fields: electronics, robotics, signal engineering, Research & Development units, scientific or computer science committees. This master degree in Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering is available at the University of Burgundy
The programme aims to
- Enable MSc graduates to become quickly operational in industry at engineer level in the field of electronics.
- Train graduates to master advanced techniques in electronics. They will have acquired the necessary skills to model, develop and build analogical, numerical, RF or even microwave frequency electronic systems, complying with electromagnetic compatibility.
- Provide the fundamentals of modern electronics in theory and in practice, relevant both to SME's and multinationals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Technics
- Radio-frequency electronics
- Programmable Logic Components
- System Architecture
- French as foreign language
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 18 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in France
- Documentation required to apply:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Latest degree received and/or current registration certificate
- Grade transcripts
- Proof of profeciency in English (could be a letter from your university stating that you have been taught in English)
- ID document and/or passport
International1243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1243 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1243 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.