The skills gained during the courses are fully acknowledged in industry and graduates can find positions in the private or public sector, in consulting firms, in the services industry, in SME's through to multinationals the following fields: electronics, robotics, signal engineering, Research & Development units, scientific or computer science committees. This master degree in Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering is available at the University of Burgundy
The programme aims to
- Enable MSc graduates to become quickly operational in industry at engineer level in the field of electronics.
- Train graduates to master advanced techniques in electronics. They will have acquired the necessary skills to model, develop and build analogical, numerical, RF or even microwave frequency electronic systems, complying with electromagnetic compatibility.
- Provide the fundamentals of modern electronics in theory and in practice, relevant both to SME's and multinationals.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Technics
- Radio-frequency electronics
- Programmable Logic Components
- System Architecture
- French as foreign language
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 25 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Documentation required to apply:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Latest degree received and/or current registration certificate
- Grade transcripts
- Proof of profeciency in English (could be a letter from your university stating that you have been taught in English)
- ID document and/or passport
International1243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1243 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA246 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 246 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dijon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.