Current challenges of operations management relate to people striving to make the right decisions in complex environments while having easy access to large data repositories and being supported by the latest technologies.
Graduates will be introduced to data science, developing competences highly valued by today's and tomorrow's employers like data analysis, visualization, diagnostics, interpretation, and data-driven decision making.
The Technology and Operations Management programme at the University of Groningen offers insights from real operational processes and socio-technical systems in areas like logistics, manufacturing, services, energy, healthcare, and governance. Graduates learn to identify opportunities, analyse, and diagnose operations-related problems, but also to design, develop, and evaluate solutions.
You will be prepared for a career as an operations manager or data analyst in a production, distribution or service environment. You may also pursue a career as a consultant or project manager in the field of process improvement, innovation and technology of products and processes.
EQUIS and AACSB accredited
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis and Programming for Operations Management
- Facility Design and Planning
- Master's thesis TOM
- Operations Management and Control
- Operations Modelling and Simulation
- Research Methods for TOM
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 8 other Masters in Technology Management in Netherlands
- To be eligible for admission to this Master, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's or Master's degree from a research university in one of the following - or closely related - fields: Business Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics and Operations Research, Economics and Business Economics, International Business, Industrial Engineering, Technology Management.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.