Finance - Toronto from Queen's University offers a deeper and broader understanding of Finance and the knowledge and tools to move immediately from theory to real-world applications.
Students at Finance - Toronto from Queen's University will:
- develop both strong technical and communication skills.
- gain solid understanding of the current financial climate and market trends;
- gain the ability to communicate ideas and information accurately and concisely;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance and Financial Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis and Economics
- Advanced Financial Modeling
- Equity Markets
- Fixed Income Instruments and Markets
- Advanced Portfolio Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We have a "rolling admission" policy and applications are considered as they are received – we encourage you to apply early as space is limited.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Minimum two years relevant work experience
- Successful completion of the GMAT or CFA Level 1 exam
- Successful completion of an English facility test if your first language is not English and you have not lived in Canada for a minimum of three years, or if you did not do your undergraduate program in English
- A copy of your resume
- An official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended, sent by the Registrar of the institution directly to the Smith Master of Finance admissions committee
- Two references.
- A cover letter outlining current responsibilities and assignments, career accomplishments, reasons for applying to the Master of Finance and your professional and personal goals.
- A 30 minute interview with a member of the program team, which your application advisor will work with you to book.
International21166 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21166 CAD per module during 12 months.
National11151 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 CAD per module during 12 months.
Tuition for first installment.
2nd and 3rd Installments
- Domestic: $13,152,
- International: $23,167
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.