The Research-Intensive Course is so named as it puts somewhat greater emphasis on research rather than course work, as shown in the graphic below. It is suitable for new graduates as well as professionals who seek to gain research experience.
Students in the System Design and Management programme Keio University International Center are recommended to learn core subjects and undertake Design Project in the first year, as well as various major subjects along with a Research on System Design and Management in the first and second years.
The Learning-Intensive Course is so named as it puts somewhat greater emphasis on course work rather than research, as shown in the graphic below. It is recommended for professionals who already have expertise from their careers (minimum three year work experience). Students are recommended to learn core subjects and Design Project in the first year, major subjects in the first and second years, and conduct a Research on Project Design and Management (research which summarizes the student's own project results or project subjects).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- System Architecting And Integration
- System Verification And Validation
- Project Management
- Design Project
- Special Research Subject
- Research On System Design And Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete or expect to complete fifteen years of education outside Japan, and achieved outstanding academic results in the university courses stipulated by the Graduate School of System Design and Management, or otherwise be deemed qualified by the Graduate School of System Design and Management
- Submit reference materials relevant to your performance (original papers, research reports, books authored, patent applications, etc.) whereby the Graduate School approves the applicant to have academic skills equivalent to those university graduates.
International17480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17480 USD per year during 24 months.
National17480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17480 USD per year during 24 months.
- 1,920,000 JPY for students admitted in April
- 960,000 JPY for students admitted in September
Living costs for Tokyo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.