The Human Health and Nutritional Sciences program of University of Guelph studies the interaction between genetics and environmental factors ultimately determines the health of an individual, and lifestyle is a major component of our environment that can be modified to affect human health.
We offer graduate programs of study leading to both an MSc by thesis (2- year program) and an MSc by course work and project (1-year program).
- Nutrition, Exercise, and Metabolism
- Nutrition and Nutraceutical Sciences
Are you interested in:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Nutrition and exercise
- Professional programs (medicine, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Students Promoting Awareness of Research Knowledge
- Seminar in Human Health and Nutritional Sciences
- Research Fronts in Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences
- Advanced Skeletal Muscle Metabolism in Humans
- Advances in Human Health and Nutritional Sciences Research
- Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application deadline is ongoing.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Genetics View 69 other Masters in Genetics in Canada
- An honours BSc degree or equivalent
- A minimum 75% average during the last two years of undergraduate study
- Applicants must have secured a faculty advisor
- 1 course in statistics
International15332 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7666 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National6412 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3206 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Guelph
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.