The Human Health and Nutritional Sciences program of University of Guelph studies the interaction between genetics and environmental factors ultimately determines the health of an individual, and lifestyle is a major component of our environment that can be modified to affect human health.
We offer graduate programs of study leading to both an MSc by thesis (2- year program) and an MSc by course work and project (1-year program).
- Nutrition, Exercise, and Metabolism
- Nutrition and Nutraceutical Sciences
Are you interested in:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Nutrition and exercise
- Professional programs (medicine, physiotherapy, etc.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students Promoting Awareness of Research Knowledge
- Seminar in Human Health and Nutritional Sciences
- Research Fronts in Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences
- Advanced Skeletal Muscle Metabolism in Humans
- Advances in Human Health and Nutritional Sciences Research
- Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 11 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in Canada
- An honours BSc degree or equivalent
- A minimum 75% average during the last two years of undergraduate study
- Applicants must have secured a faculty advisor
- 1 course in statistics
International13674 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6837 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4754 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2377 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.