The curriculum is multi-disciplinary in character and draws on inputs from a broad range of subject areas, including the natural sciences, engineering, environmental policy and law.Written coursework, project and a dissertation provide opportunities for specialized work on specific topics. Internship opportunities are provided for FT students.
The programme in Environmental Management at The University of Hong Kong seeks to provide students with a comprehensive perspective on environmental protection and management issues and to equip them to participate effectively in the resolution of such issues in both the public and private sectors.
This programme is jointly taught by the School of Biological Sciences, the Policy of Sustainability Laboratory, Faculty of Social Sciences, the Departments of Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering, teachers from Law and local practitioners.
More informationVisit official programme website
Mode of Attendance
- Full Time (one year; including daytime, evenings and occasional classes scheduled on Saturday or Sunday for tutorials, field trips and site visits)
- Part Time (two years; including evenings and occasional classes scheduled on Saturday or Sunday for tutorials, field trips and site visits)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Business Administration View 47 other Masters in Business Administration in Hong Kong (SAR)
- A Bachelor's degree with Honours in any field.
- Work experience is useful but not essential.
- Non-local students may only apply to the full time programme.
International21800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5367 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- 42,100 HK$
- 171,000 HK$
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.