The curriculum is multi-disciplinary in character and draws on inputs from a broad range of subject areas, including the natural sciences, engineering, environmental policy and law.Written coursework, project and a dissertation provide opportunities for specialized work on specific topics. Internship opportunities are provided for FT students.
The programme in Environmental Management at The University of Hong Kong seeks to provide students with a comprehensive perspective on environmental protection and management issues and to equip them to participate effectively in the resolution of such issues in both the public and private sectors.
This programme is jointly taught by the School of Biological Sciences, the Policy of Sustainability Laboratory, Faculty of Social Sciences, the Departments of Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering, teachers from Law and local practitioners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Mode of Attendance
- Full Time (one year; including daytime, evenings and occasional classes scheduled on Saturday or Sunday for tutorials, field trips and site visits)
- Part Time (two years; including evenings and occasional classes scheduled on Saturday or Sunday for tutorials, field trips and site visits)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Business Administration View 43 other Masters in Business Administration in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree with Honours in any field.
- Work experience is useful but not essential.
- Non-local students may only apply to the full time programme.
International16774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16774 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16774 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- HK$130,000 per full programme
- HK$65,00 part-time programme; 838,71 US Dollar
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.