The curriculum in Electronic Commerce and Internet Computing, offered by The University of Hong Kong is aimed to help students develop their critical, independent, life-long learning skills in the area of e-commerce and Internet computing so that long after they exit from the programme, they can continue to be able to separate the hype from the reality, to analyze new developments, synthesize and integrate them with established, sound structures and concepts, and to spot niches and opportunities for entrepreneurial ventures.
Students are required to successfully complete 72 credits to graduate. The mode of study may comprise 48 credits of courses plus a dissertation (equivalent to 24 credits) or 60 credits of courses plus a case study project (equivalent to 12 credits).
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMode of Attendance
- Full Time (minimum one year, maximum two years, with classes on weekday evenings and weekends)
- Part Time (minimum two years, maximum three years, with classes on weekday evenings and weekends)
- There are two semesters and one summer semester in an academic year.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommerce Computer Sciences View 9 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Comply with the University Entrance Requirements; and
- Hold a Bachelor's degree of this University or a qualification of equivalent standard from this University or another comparable institution accepted for this purpose.
International21800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5367 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- 42,100 HK$
- 171,000 HK$
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.