The Construction Management and Engineering programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) focuses on the management and implementation of urban development processes with an emphasis on smart cities. In particular, it looks at:
- Energy Neutral Cities: creating more reliable models to estimate the effects of renewable energy technologies and promote energy savings through smart infrastructure design (e.g. autonomous vehicles) and behaviour adaptation.
- Urban Management: looking into socio-economic models to manage cities and forecast spatial effects and financial risks of policy measures by considering the emerging area of urban informatics (i.e. using sensors, GPS, social network data)
- Building Information Management: improving the effectiveness of the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Operation process, including interoperability and open data management
The CME master’s program maintains very close links with the building industry as well as national and regional governments. Thesis projects are typically established in cooperation with companies, and students may work at the company during their project to gain valuable insight and experience.
When you have completed the CME master’s program, you will be familiar with the methodical analysis and process design of project and process management. This provides an excellent foundation to find employment in the field or continue your studies as a researcher.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Process management
- Project management
- Collaborative design & engineering
- Legal & governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 116 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.