Become An Expert In A Multidisciplinary Area Of Research
Broaden your knowledge in a diverse range of fields such as physics, biology, medicine, robotics and computer science. Few researchers entering the biofabrication field have been trained in such a diverse range of subjects. Do you want to become a truly multidisciplinary researcher? Biofabrication is a perfect fit.
We offer the opportunity to gain international experience at various international research institutions across the globe.
As a graduate of the Biofabrication programme at Utrecht University you will have a strong research background in Biofabrication and a broad basic knowledge of the field, which enables you to pursue a career in academic (PhD) or in industrial/commercial directions, including R&D, sales, consultancy.
Your considerable research experience will make you an attractive candidate for any Biofabrication-related position in the world.
Accredited by the NVAO - Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders.
- Fundamentals of Biofabrication
- Vascularized Tissue Engineering
- Academic Writing
- Basics of Biostatistics
- Bio-inspiration Essentials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 75 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Netherlands
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s programmes that most likely meet the requirements are: Biomedical or other Life sciences, Medicine, Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, if including a biomedical component, Biotechnology.
- Relevant knowledge, insight and skills.
- Academic performance: overall score (GPA, average grade, grading tables), and grades for relevant courses.
- High level of academic competences.
- Personal competences.
International21736 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21736 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Utrecht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.