The Master in International Technology Management at The University of Tokyo offers students the opportunity to study and learn from top scholars and most cutting-edge companies in one of the world’s most technologically advanced nations.
This program welcomes students who are willing to learn about:
from a different perspective. Students are encouraged to aspire to become central figures in industry and governments in the drive for innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Technologies for Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Web Engineering and Business Modeling
- Theory of Science, Technology, and Industrial Policy
- Theories of Organisational Technological Innovation
- Technology and Product Development Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Proof of Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Research work conducted by the applicant, such as a Bachelor's thesis, Honor's thesis or equivalent
- (graduates of Bachelor's programs with no research component will be given an essay assignment at the
- time of shortlisting)
- Proof of citizenship
- Two letters of recommendation by university academics
- Passport-sized photographs
- Proof of Examination Fee payment (the details regarding Examination Fee will be sent out at the time of shortlisting)
International4435 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4435 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4435 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4435 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 535,800 yen
The Global 30 program of Tokyo University’s School of Engineering provides economic assistance to students while striving to promote education and research. Applications are carried out through the University of Tokyo.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.