In the Positive Organization Development and Change program of Case Western Reserve University students have the opportunity to conduct individual field projects within their own or other organizations; perform teacher constructed real world challenges; and to participate in practicums with actual clients in the field. All coursework involves elements of team-based experiential learning.
Because of this unique approach to learning, combined with in-depth practice, and distinctive coursework, our students demonstrate twice the success ratio in performing change management projects, and nearly nine of ten students advance their careers and personal lives within 1-2 years after graduation.
- Foundations of Positive Organization Development and Change
- Coaching Leadership and Executive Assessment and Development
- Experiential Learning for Individuals, Teams, and Organizations
- Leadership and Executive Assessment and Development
- Practicum in Appreciative Inquiry and Positive OD
- Foundations of Strategic Thinking
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Organisational Behaviour View 700 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 7 years related work experience
- Full-time employment
- Desire to positively impact human systems
- Alignment between career goals and organizational development/change management values
- Completed Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Two Essays - Topics provided on application site
- Two recommenders
- TOEFL-IELTS-PTE Scores
- $100 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Applicant Interview
International38417 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54425 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
National38417 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54425 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.