Why choose the Supply Chain Management program at University of Texas at Dallas?
- STEM program with 18-24 months to complete
- Veteran / Military friendly School
- Receive SAS Certificate in Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- Comprehensive and flexible on-campus and online courses
- Enjoy 36 months of OPT employment (international students)
- Available graduate scholarships and graduate assistantships
- Excellent internships/job placements (Forbes: Dallas is the best city for jobs in U.S.)
- Participate in CPIM certificate program and national supply chain case competitions
- Pursue a double MS/MBA degree program
- Participate in supply chain international study trips
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty in Business
- Operations Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Logistics and Transportation
- Strategic Purchasing, Sourcing and Contract Management
- Internship in SCM
- Capstone Project in SCM
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Spreadsheet Modeling and Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 122 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.