This Marketing programme at City University of Hong Kong is designed to nurture marketing professionals and entrepreneurs. After completing this programme, students should be able to:
- acquire advanced knowledge of marketing philosophy, principles and techniques;
- develop critical awareness of contemporary strategic marketing issues from international perspectives;
- apply analytical tools including state-of-the-art software commonly used in marketing to respond operationally in dynamic, complex marketing environments and to make sound marketing decisions;
- develop a keen social conscience, through application of high ethical standards in the field of marketing.
Career ProspectsAs a major commercial centre in Asia, Hong Kong has provided rich opportunities for graduates equipped with advanced marketing knowledge and techniques. Our ambitious graduates will be equipped to work for a wide range of organizations both in Hong Kong and internationally, in a variety of areas such as marketing management, advertising, marketing research, business consultancy and sales management. Graduates may also pursue PhD studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Consumer / Buyer Behaviour
- Applied Marketing Research
- Brand Marketing: A Chinese Cultural Perspective
- Database Marketing: Models and Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Review of applications will start before the deadline and continue until all places are filled.
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing View 13 other Masters in Marketing in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a recognized bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- preferably possess over 2 years of working experience in business.
International1122 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1122 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National838 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 838 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- National: HK$6,500 per credit
- International: HK$8,700 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.