This Marketing programme at City University of Hong Kong is designed to nurture marketing professionals and entrepreneurs. After completing this programme, students should be able to:
- acquire advanced knowledge of marketing philosophy, principles and techniques;
- develop critical awareness of contemporary strategic marketing issues from international perspectives;
- apply analytical tools including state-of-the-art software commonly used in marketing to respond operationally in dynamic, complex marketing environments and to make sound marketing decisions;
- develop a keen social conscience, through application of high ethical standards in the field of marketing.
Career ProspectsAs a major commercial centre in Asia, Hong Kong has provided rich opportunities for graduates equipped with advanced marketing knowledge and techniques. Our ambitious graduates will be equipped to work for a wide range of organizations both in Hong Kong and internationally, in a variety of areas such as marketing management, advertising, marketing research, business consultancy and sales management. Graduates may also pursue PhD studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Consumer / Buyer Behaviour
- Applied Marketing Research
- Brand Marketing: A Chinese Cultural Perspective
- Database Marketing: Models and Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing View 15 other Masters in Economics in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a recognized bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- preferably possess over 2 years of working experience in business.
International1120 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1120 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1120 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1120 USD per credit during 12 months.
- HK$8,700 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.