Why choose this Business (Human Resource Management) course at Queensland University of Technology?
In undertaking this study area you will be able to develop strategic human resource management policies for organisations and analyse, diagnose and provide recommendations for implementing organisational change. You will also acquire self-management knowledge and the skills for effective communication and the management of others to contribute to organisational performance.
Developed in consultation with industry, our programs incorporate real-world case analysis, activities and workplace projects. You will also benefit from meaningful connections with industry leaders and practitioners as they share their insights into essential skills and attributes needed for professional practice.
You will learn how to exercise creativity, independent judgement and critical reflection, to plan, design, adapt and implement strategies and solutions that contribute to real world business practice and research.
Your knowledge and research skills are taken to an advanced level in the capstone unit of this course. In this unit you will consolidate your learning through application to your own workplace or other organisation.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Management Theory and Practice
- Employment Relations
- Organisational Behaviour
- HRM Theory and Practice
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management
- Contemporary Strategic Analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management View 283 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
November admission is dependent on your educational background and program duration.
1.5 year program
- February and July: A completed recognised bachelor degree in business or related field with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.00 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
- November: A completed recognised bachelor degree in human resource management with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.0 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
2 year program
- February, July and November: A completed recognised bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.00 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
International33100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33100 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National28400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28400 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.