The below course learning outcomes have been mapped across the TSBE mission, the AQF and the UTas graduate quality statement:
- Acquire and critically evaluate foundational, contemporary and globally applicable management theories, principles and processes and reflect on their efficacy in practice.
- Communicate and justify complex ideas and decisions, in both oral and written formats, across audiences characterised by culturally and linguistically diverse people.
- Solve complex management problems: use information literacy and research skills to investigate management practice and then apply critical and strategic thinking to make and justify decisions.
- Demonstrate a range of management capabilities including: leadership, change management, team building and people management skills, in local, national and global contexts.
- Identify and critically evaluate ethical and legal considerations in decision making and articulate and enact moral values in complex international contexts.
An MBA gives students the skills required to lead and achieve in their chosen field, from general management through to specialist industries, and from SMEs to multinational corporations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Data and Business Decision Making
- Economics for Managers
- The Accounting Framework
- International Trade Regulation and Practice
- Finance for Managers
- International Business Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 125 other Masters in International Business in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For entry into the MBA (International), students must meet the following criteria:
- Completed undergraduate degree of an Australian higher education institution or the equivalent standard in any other institution
- Completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business Studies at the University of Tasmania, or an equivalent qualifying Graduate Certificate
- Completion of an AQF Level 6 qualification and a minimum of three (3) years senior managerial experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35561 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71123 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Living costs for Hobart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.