The ever-growing interest among business managers and academics in supply chains, the emergence of advanced service economies, connected information systems including disruptive technologies, cloud computing and data analytics, new management practices and approaches, and the pressure of global competition has placed a premium on those who have a broad understanding of how to plan and manage complex business operations and related processes.
Further, in today's volatile environment, risk and complexity in supply chains have been major issues faced by industry which encourages businesses to engender a more organic capability to deal with unexpected disruptions. The Master of Strategic Supply Chain Management is designed for those who wish to gain significant insight and skills in these areas.
The Master of Strategic Supply Chain Management at the University of Technology Sydney provides professionals with advanced value chain management skills and the knowledge to enhance their understanding of the nature, context and contribution of the operations management, supply chain management, procurement and logistics functions at a professional level to facilitate gaining competitive advantage. This course provides practical and relevant industry experience through the use of simulation techniques and engagement with industry.
Career options include positions in operations and quality management, service and network management, supply chain management, risk and complexity management, and strategic procurement in any business sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Business Literacies and the Future
- Operations and Quality Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Procurement
- Supply Chain Technology Management
- Services and Network Productivity with Data Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 43 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Minimum Academic Requirement: The previous qualification must be in a related field within the business discipline.
All applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirement may still be considered on the basis of:
- a minimum of at least two years' full time, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
The relevant work experience must be demonstrated through a C.V. and a Statement of Service, confirming the dates of employment and the position held within the organisation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International857 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 857 AUD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.