Embark on a journey of personal and professional growth where you’ll be supported to pursue your career goals. Gain valuable knowledge and business insights, and develop greater self-awareness as you learn to reflect on your leader identity and leadership attributes.
At this Master of Business Administration from Murdoch University you’ll work closely with our academic team and choose electives from business management, economics and health management to create a specialist qualification to suit your career aspirations.
A postgraduate qualification can help you further your current career and move into a more senior role, or help you change career paths to pursue new opportunities. Depending on your own situation and career aspirations, there are many careers and positions that this course can lead to. Join a rapidly growing industry with 89,000 new management jobs expected in Australia.
Careers could include:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Marketing Director
- Strategy Director
- Business Operations Manager.
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Finance
- Business, Society and the Environment
- Leading the Engaged Enterprise
- Strategies for Growth and Excellence
- Global Business in the Asian Centurv
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 330 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Murdoch University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS Code: 089548F
- Recognised Bachelor's degree or higher and evidence of two years of work experience;
- Satisfactory preparation for the course through previous study or professional experience or
- Non-formal learning and/or professional experiences subject to the approval of the Academic Chair.
International33459 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33459 AUD per year during 12 months.
- If you are a national student, you may be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.