- Electrical Engineering
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Chemical Technologies
- Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences
Finding a job is no problem for our alumni. They typically start their career in research or product development at a high-tech corporation.
As the program is taught in English, our alumni can easily find jobs at corporations or universities abroad.
Moreover, the broad understanding and systematic way of thinking you gain from the program open up opportunities in other fields as well.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core courses include:
- Digital network techniques
- Performance analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 12 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.