Stream and Specializations:
- Analytical chemistry
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Biological chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Mass spectrometry
- Organic synthesis
Physical & theoretical chemistry
Atmospheric Chemistry at York University is an exciting and challenging field of research that deals with the chemistry of our atmosphere, including sources, sinks, transport and physical & chemical transformations in solid, liquid and gas phases. It is an interdisciplinary field that requires knowledge in the core sciences; chemistry, physics, mathematics and biology as well as other sciences; meteorology, geochemistry, and oceanography.
Enabling fields include analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, and computational chemistry. Areas of policy and research interest in atmospheric chemistry include urban, regional and global oxidant formation, aerosol formation, photochemical smog, acid precipitation, stratospheric ozone depletion, global & regional atmospheric change, arctic pollution and airborne toxic chemicals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Selected Topics in Organic Chemistry.
- Structural Elucidation in Organic and Organometallic Chemistry.
- Mechanisms of Organic Reactions.
- Advanced Transition Metal Chemistry.
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- X-Ray Crystallography
- Instrumental Methods in Chemistry.
- Frontiers in Electrochemistry.
- Selected Topics in Chemical Physics.
- Magnetic Resonance Techniques in Inorganic Chemistry.
- Chemistry GRE is strongly recommended for international students
- Later applications accepted as space and funding permit
- 2 recommendation(s)
International12550 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6275 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National2870 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1435 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Part time tuition fees:
- National students - $717
- International students - $3137
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.