You will be trained as an architectural engineer, developing an optimal combination of science, technology and design to help you understand the problems of other disciplines in the Architecture, Building and Planning programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) . You will develop a design-focused approach and learn to think analytically. A healthy dose of creativity is a must!
Around the world, there is continuous demand for architectural engineers. A Master of Architecture, Building and Planning gives you an excellent general basis for a career in construction.
Depending on your choice of track and other options, you will be given tasks in design, consulting, management, administrative and / or research, providing valuable experience for a career in any of these areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core courses in your chosen track
- Electives in your chosen track
- Electives from the APB or other TU/e departments
- Graduation project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 20 other Masters in Architecture in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.