Direct interaction with the players in the industry allow students to build a network of professionals and learn the savoir-faire of the art and luxury sectors.
Specialized courses in art history, history of luxury, luxury business models provide students with the skill set to analyze the contemporary sector of product design, art and culture, and new communication technologies.
Based in the heart of Paris, on the premises of IESA art&culture, students are within close proximity to all the major Parisian museums, auction houses and contemporary art galleries.
Class visits to the most prominent contemporary art museums, galleries, and auction houses are organized to allow students to connect with curators, art historians, and gallerists.
Study trips to foundations and luxury institutions in France are also organized during each trimester to allow students to network with seasoned professionals in the arts & luxury sector.
- Art and luxury consultant
- Brand manager
- Distribution manager
- Luxury communications executive
- Luxury brand manager
- PR event manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The history of art and style (17th-21st centuries), art law, the management of art objects and artistic projects communication and the marketing of art and luxury goods, defining an artistic project (content, business plan, legal structure, communication, marketing), meeting with professionals in situ during visits and workshops.
- Art and Luxury Markets
- e-communication and e-marketing of art and luxury products,
- Marketing art and luxury,
- Promoting artistic production, a brand or an artist,
- Contemporary art and luxury,
- Event Management
- Full-time internship along with methodology sessions and group projects.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
We accept students onto a rolling basis however we strongly encourage applicants to contact us as soon as they can. Late applications may be accepted.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 12 other Masters in Visual Arts in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must have obtained a 4 year undergraduate degree (B.A., B.Sc. or equivalent). Students with a 3 year BA degree can be admitted to the 16-month program.
- Students in their final undergraduate year may apply for admission and will be required to provide proof of graduation prior to full registration.
Work experience necessary for students who completed a B.A. in three years.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.