Top-5 reasons to study Entrepreneurship at Amsterdam Business School
Become more entrepreneurial
Gain practically relevant knowledge, boost your entrepreneurial skills and attitude and get ready for your career as employee or entrepreneur.
Learn to put your knowledge into practice
Get challenged by using your knowledge in a practically relevant way: validate your own business ideas, solve real-life challenges, and do an internship.
Increase your network
Benefit from an international student body and the networks of two universities within the vibrant Amsterdam start-up ecosystem and corporate world.
Learn from interesting guest speakers
We bring the outside world into the classroom by inviting interesting guest speakers from both start-ups/scale-ups as well as corporates.
Online education complimenting offline
You will enjoy mastering knowledge at the highest level through our blended learning teaching method.
Becoming more entrepreneurial
Studying our Master Entrepreneurship does not per definition make you an entrepreneur. But it does help you to think like one. This will greatly benefit your career as either an employee of a start-up, scale-up or corporate organisation, or as entrepreneur.
The Entrepreneurship programme of the University of Amsterdam will train you for a career in which you will assess and bring to life innovative, viable, high-quality business ideas in a number of contexts.
Our alumni have started careers either as entrepreneur, or as employee at a start-up, scale-up, or existing (large) organisation, and in a diversity of industries. The joint degree Master of Science in Entrepreneurship is recognised internationally.
This programme is suitable for all students who think they may (one day) want to be:
- founder of their own venture;
- manager aiming to create an entrepreneurial culture;
- manager aiming to boost innovation;
- policymaker aiming to create conditions to stimulate entrepreneurship;
- project leader in innovation projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Entrepreneurial Individual
- The Entrepreneurial Venture
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture Challenge
- Creative Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in Science & Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 22 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Netherlands
- Completed academic BSc, BA or LLB degree (or higher) from a research university
- An academic working standard, including experience in academic writing. Course requirements: at least 5 ECTS
- Sound knowledge of research methodology, including sufficient analytical and statistical skills. Course requirements: at least 12 ECTS in research skills (qualitative and quantitative) at 3rd year Bachelor's level
- Experience with entrepreneurship, demonstrated with completed courses in Entrepreneurship (at least 6 ECTS on 3rd year Bachelor’s level) and/or entrepreneurial experience as (co-)founder or (co-)owner (at least 6 months, in the past 3 year)
- In your application, you need to upload a writing sample in English, your official course list, if available your Bachelor’s diploma and course descriptions of all the required courses
- English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- A sample of academic writing
- GPA scores
International15375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15375 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.