At the Ural Federal University we offer a master degree in IT Innovations in Business. When studying the modules of curriculum, the interdisciplinary projects are fulfilled, which are the part of a real project, where students show the skills of applying the knowledge of individual disciplines for the development of their business project.
In the process of passing through all stages of the project, students understand what they want to do: business analytics, data analysis, web design, corporate systems support, marketing, including social networking, programming, or, having studied all stages of the project, be managers of IT projects.
In the intermediate stages of the implementation of the projects, the experts from employers participate in the results assessment, who are not only assessing the work of students, but, first of all, helping to promote the project as practitioners.
- This program graduates are qualified for careers in economic, financial, marketing, production and analytical services in different industries, areas and forms of ownership, institutions and organizations, including financial, credit and insurance institutions, municipal authorities and government, academic and institutional research organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foreign Language/ Russian language
- Philosophical Problems of Science and Technology
- Theory of Decision Making
- Mathematical Modeling
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Document submission period: February, 10th to August, 15th (with potential extention until September, 1st)
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Innovation Management View 5 other Masters in Innovation Management in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scan of the applicant’s passport
- Translation of the applicant’s passport into the Russian language (with notarial attestation)
- Previous education documents (Bachelor’s diploma or equal) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
- Full transcript of grades (for the whole period of studies) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
Living costs for Yekaterinburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.