Supported by the world-class faculty, Enterprise Information Security (Certificate NDP) students from The University of Arizona will gain the critical knowledge that is needed to secure information and information systems in the areas of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The three course Enterprise Information Security (Certificate NDP) degree offered by the University of Arizona leverages the MIS department’s designation, by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security, as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAE-IAE).
Management Information Systems
Since pioneering one of the nation's first Management Information Systems (MIS) curricula, the MIS department has been a leader in IT education and research. Our programs—ranked in the top 5 since 1989—reflect the vigorous dynamics of technology today. We have brought in more than $200 million in external funding for research—more than any other MIS program in the world. Our research generates real-world solutions for significant problems and influences our cutting-edge curriculum. Our distinguished faculty win research and teaching awards. Our alumni hold leadership positions in diverse business environments, from Fortune 500 technology and consulting enterprises to emerging new ventures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Security in the Public and Private Sectors
- Information Security Risk Management
- Systems Security Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Terrorism & Security View 164 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 4-year bachelor's degree (domestic) or U.S. comparable bachelor's degree (international)
- Undergraduate 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- TOEFL minimum score of 90 (internet-based testing, international students only)
- 1 letter of recommendation (application system will ask for recommenders' contact information and it will send out the requests for you online.)
- Purpose of Graduate Study. A document stating your goals and objectives of gaining this certificate and how obtaining this certificate will impact your career path. (uploaded during the application process.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National34000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
In-State14000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.