At Information Systems and Operations Management from University of Nottingham you will have highly developed strategic abilities that ensure your business runs smoothly and maintains a competitive advantage.
You will graduate with a clear understanding of the methods, models and techniques that are used to resolve organisational difficulties. You'll be equipped with the analytical skills to understand the complexity of operational management challenges in business, combined with creative thinking to generate potential solutions.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- Data Management and Manipulation
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Managing Contemporary Operations: Fundamentals and Challenges
- Project Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Information System Design and Development
- Design of Operations Facilities and Systems
- Operations and Supply Chain Strategy and Practice
- Quality Management and Quality Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Operations and Quality Management View 58 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in a business, engineering or science-related discipline
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.