Project Management in Construction degree offered at University of Salford is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Association for Project Management (APM), so you'll be educated to the highest industry and professional standards.
Throughout the programme, emphasis is placed on integration in projects and leadership in performance improvement. You will also learn to recognise the significance of processes, technology and people to the success of projects in the design, property and construction industries.
Learning emphasises the need for integration in projects and leadership in performance improvement, with a focus on enabling you to develop a deep understanding of project and process management. You will recognise the significance of process, technology and people to the success of projects in the design, property and construction industries, and will leave with the knowledge to plan construction projects and manage project information and lead and work effectively with project teams, as well as the skills to analyse corporate problems, alternative strategies, and to implement these changes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Culture and People
- Procurement in Construction and Property
- Process and Project Systems
- Lean Integrated Design and Production
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
DisciplinesProject Management View 247 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- Applicants of this course must have a minimum of a second class honours degree. We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
- The Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) process could help you to make your work and life experience count. The APL process can be used for entry onto courses or to give you exemptions from parts of your course.
International13320 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8460 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- £1,410 per 30 credits
- UK/EU: £1410 per 30 credits
- International: £1,845 per 30 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.