The Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship - Fashion Pathway, offered by Goldsmiths, University of London, allows you to build on a historical and theoretical understanding of cultural and creative industries and the development of a cultural economy to create your own creative initiatives, which might be research-based, policy-based, practice-based, or a combination of any or all of these.The MA will be taught in partnership by a number of departments within Goldsmiths and with key individuals and organisations in the creative and cultural industries sector.
Our collective approach is to integrate entrepreneurship within the development of creative practices and to take a ‘creative’ approach to the development of new businesses and the infrastructure that supports them.
You can expect to develop an independence and integrity in developing creative ideas. You'll be able to apply entrepreneurial approaches to creative projects and demonstrate an understanding of different business models to establish a creative enterprise. You'll also develop team-working and leadership skills, and effective business and communication skills.
The programme will enable those who have previously studied an area of creative study/practice to start a career developing a business arising from an existing or new creative practice. This may relate directly to a 'product' or 'process' arising from you own practice or to a form of 'expertise', 'consultancy' or 'knowledge'. The programme will also equip those who wish to work within organisations that develop the infrastructure and environment for new creative businesses with the capacity to flourish in a variety of contexts.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theories of Capital
- Module III: Fashion Constellations
- Entrepreneurial Modelling
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply early to avoid disappointment
- Late applications will only be considered if there are spaces available.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 143 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- You should have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least upper second class standard in a relevant subject area and/or high level professional experience in a discipline related to fashion in the creative industries.
- You might also be considered for some programmes if you aren’t a graduate or your degree is in an unrelated field, but have relevant experience and can show that you have the ability to work at postgraduate level.
International19750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19750 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU - part-time: £5225
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.