We offer a master degree in Vineyard and Winery Management at the Bordeaux Sciences Agro. Whether your previous experiences were centered around the commercial, managerial, or viticultural aspects of the industry the program seeks to complement your knowledge base through a strong and practically oriented curriculum.
In an industry that is increasingly competitive, the integration of these skill sets within a company is essential for success.
Bordeaux Sciences Agro is part of the EMaVE Consortium, composed of eight high profile universities,renowned worldwide for their expertise and involvement in Viticulture, Enology & related Economic Sciences.
Candidates will learn how to:
- Design and implement a business plan (i.e. operating statement, choice of actions, etc).
- Structure the legal and/or financial framework of the project.
- Strategically set priorities and monitor accomplishment of business objectives.
What Professional Experiences ?
- The first internship is a unique opportunity to have a hands-on experience at a wine producing estate. Students will participate in operations in the vineyard and the cellar. This experience is invaluble in becoming a good wine estate manager. It will also help to assimilate your viticulture and enology courses in the second year of Master.
- The second internship is an opportunity for students to apply everything they have learned in the MBS to a real practical question facing a wine estate or wine related company. It is an opportunity to further expand the professional network and create ties with individuals that may be able to help them later in the career.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Horticulture View 182 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree of at least 3 years (i.e. bachelor’s degree)
- Working proficiency in English.
- Applicants expecting their Bachelor Degree can obtain a conditional admission.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gradignan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.