During your International Dual Degree - International Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme at Hochschule Bremen - International Graduate Center , you will learn how to create, analyze and control logistics networks and gain an understanding of the individual processes.
Due to its proximity to the sea, the University is able to offer a special module with a focus on maritime transport and the logistics industry. IGC's versatile educational methods include excursions, business simulation games and guest lectures - creating an ideal learning environment.
- AQAS accredited program
- Study in a leading logistics hub
- 2 countries, 2 degrees: MBA & MBA / Master
- Develop intercultural competencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureModules include:
- Business Analytics
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Global Strategic Analysis
- Human Ressource Management in a Global Environment
- Multinational Financial Management
- International Leadership
- Logistics Networks
- International Transport
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 92 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Business-related bachelor´s degree
- One year of post-graduate work experience
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5)
- Funding of 13,900 euros (reduced, original price was 14,900 euros) for tuition fee and ~800 euros/month for living costs
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.