Our research-active faculty members bring state-of-the-art technology, knowledge and teaching methods to the classroom, creating an intellectually stimulating environment for students to engage in advanced learning through our MS/MEng degree offerings.
Our Biological Chemical Engineering degree program at Lehigh University is rigorous but has a very high completion rate of the Master’s degree requirements within a period of about 1.5-2 years. In addition to undergraduate majors in chemical engineering, our Master’s program is also suitable for select students from physics, chemistry, and other engineering majors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Molecular Genetics
- Elements of Biochemistry
- Separation Processes
- Colloid and Surface Chemistry
- Topics in Biochemical Engineering
- Mass Transfer
- Metabolic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering in the Life Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Biology View 841 other Masters in Biology in United States
- The program is open to applicants with an undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Biology or Chemical Engineering. All applicants must submit GRE scores, with international applicants also submitting TOEFL scores.
- Applicants with a degree other than Chemical Engineering may be encouraged to take the bridging course, Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering III, ChE 283; and depending on their background, one additional bridging course. These courses will not count toward degree requirements.
International56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.