We specialise in four main areas.
- Nineteenth-century art and cultural exchange
- Collecting, reception and revival
- Photography, film and spectatorship
- Politics and identity
Typically, our students from the Art History at University of Nottingham are in great demand for their extensive knowledge and skills. Recent destinations include:
Galleries, museums, collections
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Palace Museum, Beijing
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Contemporary
- Sotheby's London
- Christie's New York
- National Trust
- Contemplate Digital (SEO agency)
- Universidad Technologica de Boliva
- Critical Approaches to Art History and Visual Culture
- Art and Spectatorship
- Image and Identity
- Landscape, Space, Place
- Visualising Conflict
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
Start date: Multiple available
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 589 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in art history or a related subject.
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- IELTS 7.0 (no less than 6.0 in any element)
International20500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4850 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.