Developed around a flexible part-time format, with classes taught on Fridays and Saturdays, the IMBA offers the opportunity to follow courses all the while keeping a full-time job, thereby minimizing any potential disruption for candidates and employers.
Recruited on an international scale, participants come from varied cultural backgrounds and benefit from different academic and professional experiences ; the diversity of a multicultural and multidisciplinary group helps to provide a comparative approach. Seminars are interactive with modern teaching methodologies including in-class case studies, references to concrete professional situations, in class role-playing and interactions between peers and lecturers. Participants are not only exposed to best management practices, they are also complementary and learn from one another.
The objective of the International Master of Business Administration degree from IAE Lyon School of Management is to better prepare participants to be effective global managers who understand the overall environment, organization, employees and customers. Participants will inherently learn to be more effect ive cross-culturally because of the international diversity of their classroom.
The IMBA curriculum does not only put the emphasis on the theoretical and practical aspects of management. It encompasses how these techniques should be adapted and applied in various parts of the world.
Strong focus on:
- Apply strategic and analytical thinking
- Make decisions and solve problems
- Understand international socio-economic issues
- Work in teams and implement a communication strategy
- Adapt personally to culturally diverse situations
- Carry out personal and career developments
- Develop organizational awareness
- Understand overall organizational complexity
- Enforce leadership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics and Legal Environment
- Information Technology and Project Management
- CSR, diversity management and business ethics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Change and Innovation Management
- Human resource management
- Competitive Strategy
- Marketing Management
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 81 other Masters in International Business in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants must possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to 180 ECTS of
- Higher Education in European Standards)
- A minimum of 5 years work experience
- A very good command of Business English
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 11 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 11 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.