This Master of Education offered at Edith Cowan University course provides students with knowledge and understandings across a range of specialist areas suited to each student's needs and choices.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Apply cognitive, technical and creative skills to critique educational strategies and practices and synthesise complex ideas in authentic situations.
- Apply communication and collaboration skills to contributions to professional practice/scholarship.
- Reflect critically on a complex body of education knowledge, research principles and methods to demonstrate mastery of educational research.
- Use high level self management skills to plan a a substantial project.
This course will support graduates in professional advancement as teachers, leaders and administrators.
Possible future job titles
- Principal, Teaching Coordinator, School Leader, School Administrator, Level 3 School Teacher, Lecturer
- Research Preparation: Methods of Research
- Advanced Seminar
- Leading Education in a Global Context
- Assessment in Education: Policies, Pedagogy and Equity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Adult Education View 6 other Masters in Adult Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 034459F
- The following course-specific admission requirements are mandatory and must be satisfied by all applicants. These requirements are in addition to or supersede the minimum requirements outlined within the Academic admission requirements band section below.
- All applicants are required to have a Bachelor of Education. Alternatively applicants can have a Bachelor level degree in any other field, plus a Graduate Diploma of Education or a Master of Teaching, with equivalents considered.
- Special entry may be considered for students with a Bachelor level degree in another field, or a three-year trained teacher, both supported by extensive professional experience.
- One or more of the specialisations in this course has admission requirements. Refer to the specialisation for more information.
International32600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32600 AUD per year during 12 months.
National20500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.