In contrast to our MRes programmes in Sport and Exercise Physiology and Psychology, this programme gives students the option to study elements of both physiology and psychology.
TheSport and Exercise Sciences programme offered at the Bangor Universit facilitates the integration of theory and professional practice, and throughout the programme the research process and emphasis on student autonomy of learning become increasingly important.
Careers and EmployabilityExamples of possible future careers:
- Study for a PhD (at Bangor University or elsewhere)
- Lecturer in Further or Higher Education
- Research Assistant (universities and NHS)
- Laboratory Specialised Technician (e.g. sports clubs, hospitals)
- Police and Armed Services
- Social Care work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Project
- Advance Research Skills
- Research Project
- Presentations in statistics
- Peer reviewing scientific
- Performance Psychology
- Exercise Psychology
- Psych of Injury & Rehab
- Effective Coach Practice
- Psychology of Effective Coachi
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The University will accept applications throughout the year, but we would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 1666 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Students with a degree from a different academic area may also be considered. Working professionals with non-graduate qualifications will be assessed on an individual basis. Please contact us.
- EU and Overseas students, whose first language is not English, are required to take the standardised English Language test (IELTS) at their British Council before the June of their admission to the course.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.