At the MBA in Finance at Bangor University you will develop an appreciation of the causes and significance of current developments in the financial and corporate sectors. Case studies and contemporary issues figure prominently in the programme.
Who should consider studying the MBA Finance?
The Finance MBA is designed for candidates with degrees or relevant business backgrounds, who wish to develop their expertise and further their professional careers.
The course will be of particular interest to:
- Graduates who have professional experience in the financial sector;
- Managers and accountants in public and private organisations who wish to develop their financial management skills;
- Managers employed in the financial services industry;
- Graduates contemplating a career in the banking and financial services industry;
- Graduates who have relevant practical experience and wish to enhance their skills in the areas of banking and finance;
- Finance professionals (like corporate treasurers and accountants) who deal with the financial services industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCompulsory modules:
- Organisations and People
- Investment Strategy and Portfolio Management
- Management Research
- International Financial Management
- International Financial Markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- The University will accept applications throughout the year, but we would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June (for September intake) or the end of October (for January intake).
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 269 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Entry to the MBA Finance programme requires a 2(ii) undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management), or a similar qualification from any other institution.
- A good degree from a reputable university is required, or equivalent overseas qualification and grade. Alternatively, possession of a suitable professional qualification and relevant practical experience may also be accepted. In general, however, applicants are judged on their individual merits, and age, work experience and other factors are also taken in to consideration. Whilst work experience is desirable, it is not essential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.