This Chartered Banker MBA offered at Bangor University programme was designed for the busy financial services professional and is exclusively offered on a part time basis.
The Chartered Banker MBA is aimed at senior individuals in banks and other financial services firms, or those seeking to join the industry, who wish to extend their knowledge and understanding and to acquire the skills to cope with the change in the ever-evolving financial services industry.
This high-level and intensive learning experience combines generic MBA disciplines (such as marketing, human resources and strategic management) with more specialist subjects such as Financial Institutions Risk Management, Credit and Lending & Financial Crises and Regulation that reflect modern banking and finance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Institutions Risk Management
- Credit and Lending
- Professional Ethics and regulation
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Strategy
- Managerial Economics
- Research Methods
- Human Resources / Organisational Behaviour
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June (for September intake) or the end of October (for January intake).
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 352 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- Candidates are assessed on an individual basis. As an example, entry to the full programme would require a good first degree or possession of an approved professional qualification and practical experience. Candidates who do not have a formal degree or professional qualification, but who have several years of approved management experience will also be considered. Candidates may wish to submit their CV for assessment to confirm eligibility for a specific route.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years practical experience at a relevant level
- Applicants must have a high level of fluency in the English language.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.