The Ethics - Economics, Law and Politics programme from Ruhr University Bochum provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- poverty and global justice
- ethics of the financial markets and responsibility of banks
- ethic aspects of governance and administration
- Climate and Energy Ethics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects:
- Political Science
Those who wish to enrol in this degree programme,
... have:an interdisciplinary frame of mind, good English-language skills
... enjoy:ethical issues and the empiric principles thereof
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Your higher education entrance qualification is your school leaving certificate or a degree you have either already started or completed. In order to be able to study at Ruhr-Universität, you must provide proof of a higher education entrance qualification that is recognised in Germany.
- On the DAAD website or at anabin you will find further information and databases that provide you with information on the recognition of your higher education entrance qualification.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB) does not charge tuition fees. The students must only pay a semester contribution fee of about €330 per semester.
Living costs for Bochum
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.