Areas of Study
The Global MBA program of IDC Herzliya offers two tracks in Strategy & Business Development and Innovation & Entrepreneurship, making it possible for students to focus on a specific field of study while also participating in the core courses in general management taught from a global perspective.
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Innovation Equity
- A Strategic Need for Global Management: The Case of China
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 10 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Israel
- Quantitative undergraduate degree from a recognized academic institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 80% or 3.0 and above
- GMAT score (if the candidate does not have a sufficient quantitative background)
- Interview either on Skype or in person
- Prerequisite courses are required in Statistics, Mathematics and Economics. Students missing these courses will be required to take preparatory courses over the summer.
- The academic program of the Raphael Recanati International School is taught entirely in English. Graduates of schools in which English was not the primary language of instruction are required to pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or an equivalent test, such as the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or the Israel Psychometric Examination.
- Demonstrated professional experience of 3 years after the undergraduate degree
International13979 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27958 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National13979 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27958 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- NIS 104,500 per full programme
Living costs for Herzliya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.